NEWS! - Aircraft Released X-Plane 12 : King Air 350i by AirFoilLabs

NEWS! - Aircraft Released X-Plane 12 : King Air 350i by AirFoilLabs

KA350_XP12 NEWS!.jpg

AirFoilLabs have released their second aircraft for X-Plane 12 in the Beechcraft King Air 350i. Their earlier X-Plane 12 aircraft release was the C172 NG Digital back in October 2022.

The King Air 350 is based on the King Air 300 with a 3.4 ft (1.0 m) span increase and winglets, a 2.9 ft (0.88 m) fuselage stretch for an over 17 ft (5.2 m) main cabin, long enough for double club seating. By 1988, Beechcraft had begun work on the replacement for the 300, it was introduced in 1990 and initially marketed as the Super King Air 350. All 350's (350i, 350ER) used twin Turboprop PWC PT6A-60A engines at 

1,050 shp / 783 kW - Maximum cruise speed310 kt / 574 km/h.

The AirfoilLabs aircraft come with their own unique plugin architecture, called X-Jet, it is a plugin system for X-Plane that provides licensing, software distribution, and automatic updates as well as full integration in X-Plane via the newest X-Plane SDK. It works on Windows, Mac, and Linux.

This release is noted as an "Upgrade", as it is a standalone X-Plane 12 release, however owners of the previous King Air 350 XP11 can get the new XP12 version for only $29.95.

X-Plane 12 - New Features!
Introducing the ultimate software overhaul for an unparalleled flight experience! Our latest update brings a suite of exciting enhancements, fixes, and features that will take your simulation to new heights:
* New Custom Failures Logic
* Flight Model Rebuild from Scratch
* New Engine Logic and Performance
* 3D Model and Texturing Enhancements
* Windshield Rain, Ice, and Wipers
* Anti-Ice System Redesign
* New Governors, Prop Pitch, and Feathering Logic
* FMOD Sound Updates and New Features
* Enhanced Cam Implemented
* Pressurization System Fix + Explosive Depressurization Failure
* Automated Checklists Fixes

02.jpg07.jpg09.jpg04.jpg05.jpg

06.jpg03.jpg08.jpg

* It is a STUDY SIM level aircraft.
* But you don’t have to be intimidated by the complexity of the systems - You are always just one click from the sky. If you are a deep learner and enthusiast, you can plunge yourself and study complicated systems in detail. All this is possible down to our super-friendly interface logic.
* Stopping the aircraft, starting the engines, was never easier. But if you like a specific state of the aircraft, you can choose, for example, the Before Taxi state or Save and Load your own state.

Designed by AirfoilLabs
Support forum for the King Air 350 XP12

Images are courtesy of AirFoilLabs

This is only an X-Plane 12 aircraft! The AirFoilLabs King Air 350 XP11 is also available, but not both in the one package.

X-Plane Store logo sm.jpg

Yes! the KING AIR 350i for X-Plane 12 by AirFoilLabs is NOW available from the X-Plane.Org Store here : 

KING AIR 350i for X-Plane 12

Price is US$49.95

Owners of the previous King Air 350 XP11  can get the new XP12 version for only $29.95. No coupons required, the discounted price will show when you are logged in. if you don't see the discount please contact X-Plane.OrgStore sales.

Requirements

X-Plane 12  (not compatible with X-Plane 11)

Windows, Mac Intel, Mac Silicon, or Linux 

4 GB  VRAM Minimum -  8 GB+ VRAM Recommended
Current version: 1.6 Beta  (April 13th 2023)

Requires the full X-Jet Installation via the AFL (AirFoilLabs Product Manager)

News by Stephen Dutton

14th April 2023

Copyright©2023: X-Plane Reviews

Disclaimer. All images and text in this review are the work and property of X-PlaneReviews, no sharing or copy of the content is allowed without consent from the author as per copyright conditions) All Right Reserved.

Logo Header X-PlaneReviews 200px.jpg