Aircraft Release : Airbus A320-214 Ultimate by FlightFactor Aero

Stephen

On 2/23/2018 at 10:33 AM, Stephen said:

Bit of a headscratcher is this one... I saw the comments on users saying they have appalling framerates, but I never had that? It is heavy on framerate, but really only the same as the usual comparative to say the FF B757/B767, and I have had a few hours on it now. I run xEnviro and WT3 alongside, but a reason might be in the texture settings... I only use "High" and not maximum and my objects down a click, you really lose nothing visually but gain in framerates, X-Plane weather is another factor.

To prove my point here are three screenshots...

The first is Aerosoft's EDDF with WT3 and Xenviro running and setting up the A320U...  I get 26frames (box in corner enlarged) ? EDDF is pretty heavy and complex scenery

A320_Framerate 1.jpg

Second is on approach to ENGM Oslo, again Aerosoft scenery but with some pretty heavy weather around me, I get 28 frames....

A320_Framerate 2.jpg

At altitude (say FL340) with no scenery it is around 32-35 frames to a top of 40 frames...  the numbers don't lie.

A320_Framerate 3.jpg

So are the users being too greedy in what they want? I think so, I never found the aircraft in a marginal framerate position, so nothing worse or nothing better than the rest with the same complexity...  SD

Hey Stephen, How does the framerate on the 320 compare to 757 with same settings, weather, scenery and location? Thanks.

The developer (ramzzess) says the ff320 should have similar framerate to ff757 FPDS modern avionics. I went for it, and sure enough they sure are similar.

not that good in FPS, but alright for me (constant 20 FPS with some drops to 15). Very surprising actually considering my specs...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, chris787gh said:

Hello

Im keep trying to update the fms with navigraph but still some SID/STAR's not updated. Any help?

You have to update across the board, not only the data in the FF-A320U (data) but the X-Plane navdata as well so they match, that is also both the Custom data AND the GNS430 data.

• 1 month later...

please please please help me to update the FMC on this aircraft. I tried navigraph and select the aircraft and updated but still SID/STAR's are not updated. how can i do this?

FMS*

Just now, chris787gh said:

please please please help me to update the FMC on this aircraft. I tried navigraph and select the aircraft and updated but still SID/STAR's are not updated. how can i do this?

FMS*

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2020 at 10:52 PM, Stephen said:

Data "nav1 and nav2" have to updated, and so has your X-Plane data to match in the same AIRAC cycle, it is a very different arrangement than most navigation data in the other aircraft.

when i go to navigraph to update the FFA320 there's no option to delect nav1 and nav2. normally in the folder i can see them, how can i update them?

The FF A320U is actually one of the most easiest to update, download the file from Navigraph, then throw away the old nav1-nav2 in the A320U "data" folder and then replace them with the new cycle sets (nav1-nav2) in the downloaded folder... done!  I do recommend to replace the main X-Plane custom data as well in the same new cycle, if not both data cycles won't match... aircraft to X-Plane data. 🙂

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...