Aircraft Review : Bombardier Challenger 300 by Dden Design

Stephen

Guest Really disappointed...

I'm really disappointed with this aircraft. I find the VC graphics very subpar...really wish I had not purchased this. For a little more money, I could have purchased the Carenado 1900, which I almost bought. Really wish we had a return policy at the XPLANE Store.

20 hours ago, Guest Really disappointed... said:

I'm really disappointed with this aircraft. I find the VC graphics very subpar...really wish I had not purchased this. For a little more money, I could have purchased the Carenado 1900, which I almost bought. Really wish we had a return policy at the XPLANE Store.

No offense, but I feel you have spent little time with the Challenger 300. A glance over and not really flying the aircraft for a period of time. It is not called the best Private Jet in X-Plane for a reason. Choices are hard in picking what you want, but they are just that a choice, you can't just return everything you don't like, but overall you need to give all aircraft time to become part of your hangar selection, the flying is just as important as the visual satisfaction...  SD

• 2 months later...
Guest No display - no start up

I downloaded the Challenger 300 recently, but the displays stay off and the stat menu is missing. (Win10, XP10.51, hot start up from x-plane)

I have problems with R66 and Bell429 too. Display there also not working. Do I miss some files?

• 3 weeks later...