X-Plane11 - New Forum

Stephen

X-Plane-11_Head.jpg

X-Plane11

As Laminar Research's X-Plane11 is getting nearer to its release, then it is warranted that articles, posts and items related to the X-Plane version have a home or place on X-PlaneReviews...  so here it is.

X-PlaneReviews will cover the the version in depth with features and articles allowing you to get the very best from X-Plane in this new generational version.

So check back here often to see what is new in X-Plane11.

X-PlaneReviews

Logo Header X-PlaneReviews 200px.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Moved from wrong forum:

With X-Plane 11 I have noticed a surge in power when moving the Throttle, Prop and Mixture controls. I move the controls in a forward motion, not much happens then

I get a surge of power.  This makes in very hard to control the aircraft.  Is this an issue with version 11.00pb15?  Is there any way to fix this in any settings?

Thanks,

Topflyer68

Just now, Stephen said:

Moved from wrong forum:

With X-Plane 11 I have noticed a surge in power when moving the Throttle, Prop and Mixture controls. I move the controls in a forward motion, not much happens then

I get a surge of power.  This makes in very hard to control the aircraft.  Is this an issue with version 11.00pb15?  Is there any way to fix this in any settings?

Thanks,

Topflyer68

All thrust ratios and engine performance is changed in X-Plane11. If the developers have not adjusted their aircraft to the new parameters then they will be wrong. Beta16 is supposed to be a final lockdown of engine performance so most developers are waiting for those settings to go final...  Sd