NEWS! - New Images : Aerobask shows off more images of the Falcon 8X

NEWS! - New Images : Aerobask shows off more images of the Falcon 8X

Falcon 8X News_ header.jpg

Teasers are the name of the game lately, keep you wanting... but still waiting. It is Aerobask's turn this time with new images of their ongoing development of the Dassault Falcon 8X, the long range version of the successful Falcon 7X. The aircraft is being developed with Dassault Aviation as a partner (or authorised in partnership with Dassualt) to create the most authentic Private Jet yet.

Details continue to filter out, but again there is no release date or even any idea of a release of this most anticipated aircraft for the X-Plane simulator, but notable was the book and vase of flowers in the aircraft...  personally I would rather have a coffee machine, but then again that is just me. Note the excellent EASy III Flight Management Window display...

Aerobask_F8X_Teaster June 21_6.jpg

Aerobask_F8X_Teaster June 21_10.jpgAerobask_F8X_Teaster June 21_9.jpgAerobask_F8X_Teaster June 21_8.jpgAerobask_F8X_Teaster June 21_7.jpgAerobask_F8X_Teaster June 21_5.jpgAerobask_F8X_Teaster June 21_2.jpgAerobask_F8X_Teaster June 21_4.jpgAerobask_F8X_Teaster June 21_3.jpgAerobask_F8X_Teaster June 21_1.jpg

Price, around US$50 would be about right...  The Aerobask X-Plane.Org development page is here - Dassault Aviation Falcon 8X

Images are courtesy of Aerobask

News by Stephen Dutton

6th July 2021

Copyright©2021: X-Plane Reviews

(Disclaimer. All images and text in this review are the work and property of X-PlaneReviews, no sharing or copy of the content is allowed without consent from the author as per copyright conditions) All Rights Reserved

Logo Header X-PlaneReviews 200px.jpg

I'm guessing the price tag will be more inline with the likes of HotStart. Their TBM is $65.00. So i figure this aircraft will be arount $70.00. As long as it has simular systems depth and a nice flight model i can accept up to 70. Heck look at what Justflight put out with their 146 with a stock L&R FMC junk. They be charging over $80 bucks for that bird. Not knocking it though. Other than the fmc totally worth it. This still a cheaper hobby than boating or motorcycling LOL.

Dave.