News! - Scenery Announcement : KMEM Memphis by Axonos

News! - Scenery Announcement : KMEM Memphis by Axonos

Axonos MEM - News Header.jpg

Axonos have announced their next X-Plane release in KMEM Memphis, Tenn. Memphis International MEM is in reality three distinct airports in one, the Commercial, Military (164th Airlift Wing) and Memphis is also the main base and mainstay hub for FedEx Express domestic and international services, the FedEx facility totally dominates the northern boundary of the airport.

This Axonos scenery is actually the second announcement of Memphis as Nimbus Simulation had also announced the scenery last year after their Dulles-Washington, to the same X-Plane adage of none for years and years, then a load of choice of the same thing...  but Axonos (formally Just Asia), seriously surprised me with their outstanding YPPH-Perth International late 2020, so I am expecting big things from this KMEM-Memphis, the feature list is exciting as well...

• SAM Jetways & ground traffic
  • Stunning custom HDR night lighting
  • Over 200+ custom objects placed around the airport
  • Detailed 3D modelling and texturing
  • Custom underground highways
  • Compatible with Justflight traffic and World Traffic 3

Memphis International Airport has been developed to the highest standard and with no detail spared, featuring crisp color-balanced custom aerial imagery, custom underground highways as well as various other techniques that bring Memphis International airport alive

A few teaser images were also released with the announcement

KMEM teaser 5.jpgKMEM teaser 6.jpgKMEM teaser 3.jpgKMEM teaser 4.jpgKMEM teaser 2.jpgKMEM teaser 1.jpg

No release date or price for Axonos Memphis KMEM was noted in the announcement, but a video trailer is announced as coming soon, I would note as before Easter. Yes personally I have wanted a decent Memphis MEM for years (and years) and now finally X-Plane is getting a choice of this significant hub.

Images courtesy of Axonos

Facebook page is here

News by Stephen Dutton

22nd February 2021

Copyright©2021: X-Plane Reviews

(Disclaimer. All images and text in this review are the work and property of X-PlaneReviews, no sharing or copy of the content is allowed without consent from the author as per copyright conditions) All rights reserved.

Logo Header X-PlaneReviews 200px.jpg