Aircraft Update : Boeing 777 Worldliner Pro/Extended v1.8 by FlightFactor/VMax

Stephen

• 2 weeks later...

Hello (again),

I want to fly some medium to long routes, and my choices are the JD330 and FF777, because they are within my 60 dollar budget.

As you said before, the 777 will probably work with my specs. I asked JAR wether it would work. He gave me a trial key, and it worked quite well on my system.

So, I'm looking between the two, and wondering which one is better.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

20 hours ago, boby said:

Hello (again),

I want to fly some medium to long routes, and my choices are the JD330 and FF777, because they are within my 60 dollar budget.

As you said before, the 777 will probably work with my specs. I asked JAR wether it would work. He gave me a trial key, and it worked quite well on my system.

So, I'm looking between the two, and wondering which one is better.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hello. I have both the JarDesign A330 and the 777 extended pack, and if I had to choose between them, I would take the A330. Have in mind that none of the aircraft are study level ones, however the A330 is a little bit ahead from the 777. The main reason that I would choose the A330 is that I like Airbus more than Boeing, and you should buy the one you like more, due to the fact the are almost equally good. Both are on sale for less then 50 dollars in the Org.Store. Also, you should really think about the BSS sound packs, both the A330 RR pack and the 777 GE are equally good, however the 777 costs 20 dollars and the A330 costs only 11 dollars, this means that you can buy both the A330 and the BSS sound pack for less 60 dollars, which is your budget. There is one thing that makes the A330 better, all its doors open and it includes the Ground Handling from JarDesign for free (only for the A330). Now you need to choose the one you like more.

Sorry for any mistake I've made when writing this, but I english isn't my main language.

5 hours ago, CX_Fan said:

hi. stephen. i tried opening the doors in. this plane. only the middle 2 pairs (3 pairs on. the -300ER) open? i can't seem to open the front two and rear two doors...

also there are no cargo doors on the passenger variants?

Hy. Those are the only doors that open in the 777.

2 hours ago, ATC,spoiler said:

I just installed 777 Pro- Extended Pack. when i disconnect the A/P the beep noise it's still going on until in turned back on! also ATC display that appears on the screen, it's keep flashing and not letting to choose the correct ATC respond option. Can anyone help please!?   

Yes the FF B777 autopilot is a messy tool? It has ruined many a good flight at the end via not disconnecting? You can however stop the warning noise by turning it back on and then back off a second time? odd I know but it works...

On 4/18/2020 at 5:56 PM, Stephen said:

Yes the FF B777 autopilot is a messy tool? It has ruined many a good flight at the end via not disconnecting? You can however stop the warning noise by turning it back on and then back off a second time? odd I know but it works...

Thank you. What about the spoiler getting stock on almost arm position and not able to close it back? and ATC window keep flashing? 

I am going to guess that is "Stuck", use the keyboard settings to get the selection too work correctly? Some Boeing's spoiler lever is the opposite way around, instead of up to arm, it is down to arm? Not sure what the ATC window is?

1 hour ago, pickers1972 said:

I bought this yesterday but its not showing up on my X_PLANE 11 can you plesae tell when what i have to do to make Boeing 777 Worldliner Pro- Extended Pack work

To little information to help you? the package has to be installed in the X-Plane aircraft folder? If so then check it is not in a double folder

57 minutes ago, Stephen said:

To little information to help you? the package has to be installed in the X-Plane aircraft folder? If so then check it is not in a double folder

Oh i see i extracted it on win rar and then i moved into the aircraft folder

What do you mean though it is not in a double folder?

Many developers put the main aircraft files in a folder, but then deliver it in another folder (usually with extras or manuals or whatever) but you need the only the main .acf folder in X-Plane (aircraft) unless it can't see it. I have done this in the Mac File so it shows the folder arrangement, Aircraft/Boeing777 Extended/Files

B777 File.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hello, I'm having a problem with this 777, the problem is that because when I'm flying online (Ivao) the radio don't tune herself so I'm doing it myself, but when the frequency is for exemple 134.555, there is no way for me to get it because the only channel that I can tune is ".550" or ".575". Is there any update for this or tips ? 

Thanks.

Cartier.

An aircraft above FL 195 unless the aircraft radio equipment has the 8,33 kHz channel spacing capability. this became law in 2014, however most X-Plane aircraft (as X-Plane itself then allowed 8.33 kHz channel spacing) have been converted, but the FlightFactor B777 is quite old and up to date has not had the radio conversion done... a very odd situation for such a heavy and popular aircraft in X-Plane...  FlightFactor need to address it, and a load of other issues on the aircraft.

• 2 years later...