Aircraft Update : Boeing 777 Worldliner Pro/Extended v1.8 by FlightFactor/VMax

Stephen

• 3 months later...
On 5/29/2016 at 7:43 AM, Stephen said:

No offence Henry but you are trying to run (too fast) before you can actually walk...  The battery is always the first thing that you switch on, so yes you will get multiple alarms as the system is confused. These Boeing heavies have serious systems and you need to know your way around them and be able to interpret the system diagrams on the central EICAS Display before attempting to use them correctly. My advice is to learn and start on something a lot (lot) simpler, and learn how aircraft electrical systems work (via engine, APU and GPU feeds on the EICAS or similar), then understand "Bleeds" to start engines and hydraulics and you will start to get the right set ups to start and fly the aircraft, as there is no point in watching and copying a video, if you don't know what is actually going on when a switch is switched or used...  The B777 is the top of the tree and you need to start lower and work your way up to it, that is part of the deal with simulation as the learning curve is steep and long, but you do get it in time and learn and like me finally can fly like a pro....  but it took me years to get there... SD

Hello Stephen. Can you please refer me to some good materials preferably online that would clearly explain airplane electrical, engine and hydraulic systems as you mention above? Thanks in advance

• 6 months later...
On 11/2/2017 at 1:59 AM, Stephen said:

The liveries are different in that the 300 is a longer aircraft...  the 300 liveries have the "300 - airline" tag as does the "Cargo - airline" tag is for the cargo version, check your livery folder.

Hello, you are right, best idea is to make system of liveries for 777 extended pack. For example,200-airline; 200LR-airline; 300-airline; cargo-airline.It helps user to avoid confusion with liveries for different aircraft in pack

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 11/24/2018 at 2:21 PM, erickdhdock said:

can you guys help me because i've bought flight factor 777 extended and I don't know how to install and when i verify my code and opens the plane it says the acf file has problem

I think this was resolved because you used the XP10 acf folder and not the XP11 acf?

• 4 months later...

Anyone else having issues with their ATC communication being inaudible but can hear the pilot speak clearly?  For example[le, I contact clearance and it goes silent, then the radio button appears to readback information, no text or sound from ATC. .Also the auto-tune freq is sputtering and never actually selects the correct frequency?

• 4 months later...

DON'T BUY IT!.

I've been trying to get it to work for 3 days, and always loads with errors.. tons of research and time used to figure it out the problem and nothing works. 

I contact directly to FF and follow all their instructions or re installing MV C++, Java, deactivating my Anti virus, re installing the B777 folder and still loads with errors saying that is missing the "de.philippmuenzel.t7avionics missing plugin" and "FF mouse handler missing plugin" which in fact, ARE on the folders.

Its a great plane, but be aware that you may have the same problem as I have, and risk 85 bucks for it!!

10 hours ago, SK1 said:

Already had all required Microsoft Visual C++ installed, plus Java and it still shows the missing plugins Stephen. 

On 9/14/2019 at 7:48 PM, Stephen said:

Obviously you didn't read the manual? This is early FlightFactor so you will need ALL the Visual C++ Redistributables installed for the B777 to activate...

Visual C++ Redistributable.jpg

Already had all required Microsoft Visual C++ installed, plus Java and it still shows the missing plugins Stephen.  And Antivirus deactivated so it won't interfere with x plane.. dont know why it wont work.

Your log says you are missing these plugin elements or they are damaged...

Fetching plugins for C:\Users/svenkohlitz/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Boeing777Extended/plugins

C:\Users/svenkohlitz/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Boeing777Extended/plugins/FF_MouseHandler/64/win.xpl : Error Code = 126 : The specified module could not be found.
Loaded: C:\Users/svenkohlitz/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Boeing777Extended/plugins/FF_PluginManager/64/win.xpl (FFSTSpluginmanager).

C:\Users/svenkohlitz/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Boeing777Extended/plugins/T7Avionics/64/win.xpl : Error Code = 126 : The specified module could not be found.
[SASL] Starting...
X-Plane scriptable avionics library plugin snapshot 2.6.1 20181026 Commercial Edition
Loaded: C:\Users/svenkohlitz/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Boeing777Extended/plugins/sasl/64/win.xpl (1-sim.sasl).

your plugin folder should look like this

FF 777.jpg

I would do a full redownload first to see if it was a damaged download file... Stephen

• 4 months later...

Well Perry, the FlightFactor B777 is now very dated, it does fly fine as I use it all the time, but a highly updated XP11 aircraft is due later this year, just to note to have every Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable installed as the aircraft requires every one of them....  SD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Stephen said:

CX looks good on the B777-200LR, yes the -300 would be nice, but it depends on how much you would use it...

777-200LR_CF_1.jpg777-200LR_CF_2.jpg

You do however get the CX B777F with the extended pack as well?

yes, i like to do more realistic flights so it would be nice to have the exact variant they actually have, but i guess the -200LR normal one would work.

i think i would go with the regular version because buying the extended just to use one of the planes is not really worth it... thanks!

btw im getting a GTX 1070 external GPU to run better planes like toliss