Aircraft Update : Boeing 787-900 Aviator v1.3.0 by Magknight

Stephen

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/15/2019 at 5:16 PM, Stephen said:

Hi Stephen, 

I'm having issues with loading the B787-9 on my computer. I can't get the EFB to load and was wondering if you had any tips? I noted that your review said to update my Java, so I did do an update to Java v11.0.6 as I didn't see 11.0.3 as an available option on oracle. Any advice you can offer up is greatly appreciated. 

-Blake 

[email protected] 

Read the updated review and use the java installer...  or do a complete fresh store download.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Andries Gouws said:

Morning hi i have download the latest version of Maknight .... ver 1.4.4......when i open the aircraft its wants a activation code....... the code that comes with the original plane does not work.....any ideas what i can do to let it work again...

Thanks 

Andries Gouws.

Redownload your Key from the store you bought the aircraft from.... unless you haven't upgraded to the Aviator version?

• 4 weeks later...

Bought this today, looks and sounds amazing. The autopilot just doesn't seem to work properly, I've had loads of flights with the qaulitywings 787 in p3d without issue but the magknight 787 just wont follow lnav even when on intercept. maybe im doing something wrong but i dont understand what because i can work the qaulitywings 787 fine.

• 1 month later...

I have the latest version as of April 2020, the airplane looks good but the autopilot and auto throttler is not working, is a great airplane but with the default x-plane autopilot!

it is dissapointing! Even the autopilot of the xplane default 738 works better than the autopilot of this plane!

• 1 month later...

we need landing performance too all we got is take off try to complete this aircraft make just like Qualtywings same as FMC try to follow the steps too.
try to get the calculations right. calculate aircraft performance - time/speed/distance/course/fuel/wind. Try to Test it first do not release it yet first
See how it work for you, ONCE It works out pretty good then ever was before same as Qualtywings then release and make everyone happy so they don't
get very disappointed, I am not even flying my magknight so I am just being patient till everything works well as Realistic as it gets. The problem is as now is the FMC
not reading the Aircaft very well.

The answer is for the developer not for you, Their is alot of issues that it need to be fixed and they are not doing a thing yet to able to fix it right.
They could fix it and update just like Zibo does he always update with his new version patch. but magknight not giving us a week update.

• 3 months later...