Aircraft Review : Airbus A330-243 by JARDesign

Stephen

Guest Chris Mele
On 6/2/2015 at 6:28 PM, Guest Kristian Lavarone said:

Hi, I was flying the a330 and the dome light was not working. How do I fix this?

You need to have HDR Rendering enabled

Guest Chris Mele

Great Review, however when I try to enable the "Taxi Mode" on the ND while on the ground, the screen just turns black. Do you know if there is anything I need to do in order to get it working? or is it just a bug?

• 1 month later...

I haven't installed XP11, yet.

However, I believe that new buyers of JAR products will get XP11 updates FOC (whereas existing owners will face a charge for this update).

This likely means (a) if you buy now you should get the update for free, and (b) it's not XP11 ready yet. 

The best place to check for an offical answer is the JAR Forum: http://jardesign.org/forum/index.php

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

hi, since you've replied to my comments before on system specs and how im too underpowered, what is the minimum vram required for planes like this and the toliss a319? i'm looking currently at external GPUs, and eyeing the GTX 1070 8GB.

btw i have 8GB RAM.

4K graphic cards are really minimum now, but a 8K GTX 1070 is fine (I use an 8K, but would love a 12K), 8gb of RAM is again too low, you would need at least 16gb (I use 32gb) but 16gb is fine, it is cheap now anyway. If you are porting an external GPU, then make sure your busses can handle the speeds, no good on adding on all that power if the boards can't process it? With these numbers you can pretty well run anything with a large margin but the SSG B748 🙂